|Dimensions||178 mm x 102.5 mm x 28.5 mm|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|Rated Power Consumption||10 W|
|Storage Temperature||0 DegreeC-50 DegreeC|
|Operating and Storage Humidity||0% RH - 80% RH|
Taurus series products are the second generation of multimedia players dedicated to small and media size LED full color displays developed by NovaStar.
TB1 of the Taurus series products (hereinafter referred to as "TB1") feature following advantages, better satisfying users' requirements:
- Loading capacity up to 650,000 pixels
- Synchronization display
- Powerful processing capability
- Omnidirectional control plan
- Wi-Fi AP connection
If the user has a high demand for synchronization, the time synchronization module is recommended. For details, please consult our technical staff.
In addition to program publishing and screen control via PC, mobile phones and LAN, the omnidirectional control plan also supports remote centralized publishing and monitoring. Features:
The TB1 supports switching on/off function of synchronous display.
When synchronous display is enabled, the same content can be displayed synchronously if the time of different TB1 units are synchronot. another and the same program is being played. Powerful Processing Capability
Omnidirectional Control Plan
- 1.5 GHz four-core processor
- Support for 1080P video hardware decoding
- 1 GB operating memory and 8 GB internal storage space
Cluster control plan is a new internet control plan featuring the following advantages:
Wi-Fi AP Connection
- More efficient: Use the cloud service mode to process services through a uniform platform. For example, VNNOX is used to edit and publish programs, and NovaiCare is used to centrally monitor display status.
- More reliable: Ensure the reliability based on active and standby disaster recovery mechanism and data backup mechanism of the server.
- More safe: Ensure the system safety through channel encryption, data fingerprint and permission management.
- Easier to use: VNNOX and NovaiCare can be accessed through the Web. As long as there is internet, operation can be performed anytime and anywhere.
- More effective: This mode is more suitable for the commercial mode of advertising industry and digital signage industry, and makes information spreading more effective.
The TB1 has permanent Wi-Fi AP. The SSID is "AP + the last 8 digits of the SN", for example, "AP10000033", and the default password is "12345678". The TB1 requires no wiring and users can manage the displays at any time by connecting to the TB1 via mobile phone, Pad or PC. Packing List:
- TB1 LED multimedia player x 1
- Switched-mode power supply (HXF-25W-12V) x 1
- Columned Wi-Fi omnidirectional x 1
- Support 650,000 pixel loading capacity, with maximum width of 1920 pixels and maximum height of 1080 pixels.
- Support Wi-Fi AP connection.
- Support Gigabit wired network.
- Support stereo audio output.
- 1-Way USB interface supports USB drive importing display.
- Onboard brightness sensor interface supports automatic and timing smart brightness adjustment.